Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
It depends what you want for your holiday I have been to KL quite a few times and am going to Penang for the first time at the end of April and also going back to KL.
KL is fun but it is a city and not that close to the coast and nowhere near any good beaches but there is quite a bit to do and many organised trips at the cost of on £7 or £8 for a half day trip.
Most flights to Penang ransit through KLIA so stopovers are very cheap so why not combine a couple of nights in KL with a Penang beach holiday
:) thanks for reply will show hubby
Do both they are well worth it !!
debs!
i would definately do,a couple of nights in KL,then fly down to penang,to the beach.
i think,if you go,all that way,then you need to see KL,but i wouldn't spend my whole holiday there.
another option is,to book a flight from penang,to KL,with maybe air asia,they are very low cost & if you don't want to spend the night there,then have a long day.1st flight out,last flight back.
look at air asia web site,for prices.you will be surprised!
tracy
:D thanks for your feedback,ill start looking right now ,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.