Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Jeff
The Torremar apartments are near Torrevieja. It is on the bus route for Torrevieja and La Mata. I have friends who own apartments in Torremar. They are quite spacious with a big communal pool. Taxi prices are around 60+ euros with a legal taxi driver from the airport. There are some good restaurants nearby, All nationalities including English, Chinese where menu of the day is around 5euro including a drink and coffee. Also a indian buffet nearby which is good and value for money as well as some good Spanish restaurants.

La Mata beach the best in the area its about a 5 minute walk there and 10 minute walk back as it is quite hilly. When are you coming out as they have fiestas throughout the year. Just watchout if you do go into the sea as the currents can be quite strong. The Torremar apartments are great for a lazy holiday with lots of amenities nearby. Enjoy
Fudgey is about right with the taxi price of about 60 Euro.

All legal taxis have meters, but if price is your main concern, then you may save by using an airport service. There are a few that advertise in the Costa Blanca News, you may even be able to find one or two in their classified pages online.

I live 5 minutes from the area that you will be staying, if you need any other help.
Oly Daze we must be neighbours i am not to far from The Torremar apartments as well. Of course depending in which direction you are going :D
Perhaps we will find out when Jeff gets the exact address, but even though the name 'Torremar' is quite common (as you know), I am reckoning on the appartments in Calle Helena just off Vial del Rondo, close to the Casa de Lu Chinese restaurant.

I thought you were close to Playa de los Naufragos, which is the other side of Torrevieja to both the Torremar appartments, and my home.
They are the apartments i was also thinking of on Calle Helena.

Oly Daze i have a apartment by Playa Los Naufragos but live not far from Los Arcos Restaurant
Thanks Fudgey & Oly Daze for replying as you help is much appreciated

It is Calle Helena that we are staying at and thanks to one snippet of info (costa blanca news) i have just got another cheaper quote for 100Euro return.

PS Thanks to the Mod for moving this back as it's own post
You are very welcome Jeff2k you will have a great time. What month are you out, there is lots to do here. It can be relaxing or as busy as you want it to be here. Enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.