Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
There are a lot of good reports on Roc Lago Park apartments, right in the Marina, not far from the beach. Good clean facilities etc and reasonable prices. They can be booked through ROC, Travel Republic, Thomson, MenorcaOK travel agent among others. Shop around because the prices can vary considerably. I think they need to be booked early as they are fully booked this year and have been for some time.

I am in Cala'n Bosch soon and am going to have a look whilst I am there, I will let you know.

Annie
Thanks that would be great. I did look at the apartments that you have mentioned but thought it would be more 'family oriented'. I know most of them are so that is why I looked at the smaller complex as I thought that would not have the same amount of children. I would be going the beg of June next year so thats prob not high season for kids.

Please dont think that I dont like kids, its just that I would rather have more peaceful relaxing sunbathing area (not really into the beach) if possible.

Thanks again
Hi Djet, In June you'll still find quite a lot of children in resort, but it'll be mostly preschoolers at that time of year. Don't know about the apartments you've mentioned (did you mean Las Brisas?) but I agree with the previous comments about Lago Park as these do seem very reasonable if you book at the right time. I haven't been to these apartments myself but know that they are in a great location. Sorry can't recommend anywhere that would have less children around as we have kids so look for somewhere to cater for them as a priority, going to the Paradise Club this year in August which I'm expecting to be full of the little darlings :yikes
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.