America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Thank you for taking the time to post your trip report :tup
Pippy :D
Thanks for the report. Makes me want to go back again.

We preferred Bill's and MGM to the Mirage too, and that was three years ago. Shame they haven't renovated.

Glad you liked downtown. I think you might find puking drunks near the Western at East Fremont, but under the canopy is usually pretty civilised.
Great TR, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a great time and saw/did lots!

I had been thinking about Mirage, as I expected a better version of TI. Sounds like it's not then, so I won't bother with it!
Many thanks for the trip report. I love reading what everyone else does in Vegas.

I've never really fancied the Mirage and your report does nothing to change that. Shame you were tunnelled and quite right not to tip.

16 weeks today till we go back!

luci :wave
Thanks for taking the time to read, once again we had a great trip but the Mirage would not be top of the list in hotel choices next trip.
I'd be grateful if you'd post a review HERE when you have time please :tup
Thank you!

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.