America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I don't know about saving money on a package (and certainly you couldn't just for flights), but you should be able to get a discount from the hotel. They are usually easy to barter with and having a group of 20 gives you some decent bargaining power.
A good travel agent or a call to some of the tour operators who feature Las Vegas should find you a deal on group travel for your wedding party.

Try Virgin Holidays, Airtours or United Vacations. Most will have group travel consultants within their call centres. The number that makes up a group tends to vary but I'm sure a party of 20 would qualify you for a free place.

Booking the flights independantly may be tricky in one go as often airlines restrict on-line sales to parties of 9 in any one transaction.

Have you thought of talking to one of the tour operators that have special wedding co-ordinators. Virgin Holidays have one. They could put all this together for you. With a wedding to plan, I'm not sure that I would also want all the agro of also looking after everyones travel plans as well.

Good Luck
thanks for the info :lol:
i will echo all the above about sin city.....

we stayed last time (third in total!) at the monte carlo and they did a special rate to upgrade to a suite when you checked in ... we did it for the last 4 nights and although it was a couple of hundred $'s it was well worth it as it was huge!! it's own bar, steam room and watching tv from your massive spa bath is just awesome!!!

but going to the 'gunstore' on tropicana is the think to do for a party of 20 or so brits....

they wont let me put the link on as it's been a while since i posted and have been discontinued, but if you type ' thegunstorelasvegas ' into google, up it pops...

basically you rent the weapon..passports needed for pistols( and them only??) and buy the ammo you want... they even let you download $5 off vouchers... and then you buy you target.. saddam/osama etc and off you go!!
for example a AK47/M16 and 25 rounds will set you back $25 - $5 coupon.. work it out!!

i shot a sig-saur pistol, an Mp5 100rnds, Ak47, 100rnds, a german schmeiser ( a la WW2 films!) and it cost around $200... a tad expensive but priceless in this country unless you are in the military...

my wife pretty much matched me, and went back to work (airport security) and took the mic out of the police by saying that she thought that after 100rnds, the MP5 was a tad un-accurate for a close qtr weapon... the police were apparently speechless....

any further info please PM me....

cheers and enjoy sin city...

ps there is a fantastic clearance outlet just north of the old strip that has bargains galore... decent makes too unlike this country's.... will keep the women busy if you decide to try it out...
Why not call up a couple of hotels you fancy and ask their rates, then ask what the rate would be for booking 10 rooms.

However if you book direct and then see a cheaper rate, you may not be able to take advantage of it as promo rates are not usually available for groups. It may be cheaper in the long run to all book separately.

That would also solve the problem of which hotel to choose as I can't imagine 20 people all managing to agree on the same hotel.

luci :wave
You'll find reviews for the Monte Carlo HERE.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.