America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Las Vegas Shows
67 Posts
Hi aarond,

I too can only find the $10 off the V show, can you put the link on for the two for one offer.

Thanks
printed this voucher in MAY so just hoping its stilL valid in SEPT
Keep checking the site they may offer it again
Ann
Hi just come back from holiday and noticed your posting about shows in LAS VEGAS. I have been there seven times now, what a great place.

Try looking at Travelzoo.co.uk, they have a link to special offer shows.
When we went in February 07 we booked tickets to see KA at the MGM
and paid about £30.00 each, and the show was amazing.

They also do other shows. We also saw Barry Manilow, which we booked directly with the Hilton. That was also an amazing experience. We had seats four rows from the front. Tickets were not cheap, but the show was worth it.

Good luck.
Ka tickets are available for $50 now, down from around $120 - this is just to the end of September I think. I've got mine :D

TC
Actually it depends on the show that they'll be watching, but just to be sure it's better to book as early as possible. Hope they'll have a great time!
Hi, I am taking my husband for a trip to Las Vegas and I wondered if there are any website recommendations for booking show tickets at discount.

Thanks for your help - by the way this is our first visit to LV so we are very excited!
You won't get any of the headliner show such as ELton John or O at a discount, you will need to pay full price.

Check out http://www.travelzoo.com the US site, not the UK one. There is a link to shows on there at a discount.

There are half price ticket booths in Vegas for the less popular shows where you can buy tickets for the day of the show. Some of the bigger shows are not half price, but may be 20% off, the Blue Man Group.

It all depends which shows you are thinking of seeing. Do you have any in mind?

http://www.vegas.com lists most of the shows, but don't book through that site as it is an expensive way of booking.

luci :wave
Hello again
Would very much like to see the show Phantom in LV and was wondering where would I get a good price ticket from?

Thanks
I was thinking Spamalot as I think that is on when we are there - also I think Tom Jones might be on?
It might be available at Tix4tonite. Not sure. Maybe someone will be going before you and can look? When are you going?

Also try a seach on yahoo for tix4tonite phantom and you might get something where someone has posted something somewhere on the net.
Spamalot is great. We saw it when it was new though, so we had to go to Wynn and buy tickets at full price. Think they're available at the 1/2 price booths now though.
I'm pretty sure it's available at http://www.Tix4Tonight.com (notice different spelling from Lesley), but it would be 20-30% off and not half price. I think the other place is http://www.Tickets2Nite.com

You could also keep an eye on http://www.travelzoo.com and click on Shows as I think it appears on there quite regularly.

Dozed through Spamalot so can't comment, but Tom Jones is great. We have seen him in Vegas twice.

Check the MGM Grand website to see when he's on, but you won't get discount tickets. The tickets are all $75 whether you are in the front row or the back. It's only a small theatre holding 774 people. The quicker you book the better the seats you should get.

Depending on how long you are there for, you might want to think about taking in a few shows. In that case I would look to book the popular ones now because, as has already been said, you won't get them discounted anywhere and may find them fully booked once you get there.

Once that's done and you know you have tickets for the show or shows you really want to see, you can then visit the half-price booths once you are there to see if you can get any deals that appeal to you.

The Coca Cola bottle is popular, but I found that the best deals were to be had at "Tix 4 2nite". You have to get there reasonably early to get the best deals going, but can get up to 50% off some decent shows and 10% - 20% off some very popular shows.

When I was there you could get 20% - 30% off Penn & Teller and there were discounts on three of the Cirque du Soleil shows.
Sorry.....can never spell it.

The tix4tonight one is at Fashion Show Mall, so very convenient for north strip. The tickets2nite one is at MGM (the 'coke bottle'), convenient for south strip.

Some good deals at both of them, but not for shows that have newly opened, nor generally for big singers/bands etc. So if it's a show that's been running 6 months +, you have a good chance.

I know on LVtalk, some people have wrote them down from the board at the shop and posted them on the forum.
Hi and thanks for the links, I'm going the end of April the 30th. Lesley. what is LVtalk? Could you send me a link?

Thanks
Tickets for tonite also have a stand a little further north on the strip, opposite where the new Frontier Hotel used to be. (So better if you're staying North end) Bear in mind that what you get is a voucher for your tickets; you have to go to the Venetian Hotel and find the dedicated Phantom box office at least an hour before curtain up to exchange your voucher for actual tickets. Best way is to get your voucher as early as you can on the day then go at once to the Venetian and get your tickets, otherwise you may have little choice of seat.

There are a number of box office desks in the Venetian; no matter what the banners overhead may say, you cannot get Phantom tickets from them, you must go to the dedicated box office, outside the actual Phantom theatre itself.

We saw the show in October, with Antony Crivello playing Phantom - you must try to get him! (they alternate the role)
We went to LV last September, bought tickets fron the Tix4tonite ( can't remember exact name) for Phantom at Venetian, paid about $75 each, bought tickets on the Sunday Morning, first thing, about 11.00 just as the booth opened, hardly any queue, don't think at the time there were any performances on a Monday.
We collected out tickets from the hottel, as you have to do. you only get a voucher, as somebody has said. We went to (presumably) the main box office opposite the hotel reception,certainly did not go to a box office opposite the Phnatom theatre.
Whilst we were at the desk getting out tickets, there was 3 English guys buying phantom tickets and the girl behind the desk was quoting in excess of $125 dollars for each ticket
Has anyone seen this show and would they recommend it? It is good for kids and where's the best seats. Many thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.