America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Yup, went last year. Booked online from home before we flew out to Vegas, quite cheap and we got seats in the middle of the theatre, three rows from the front. It's a very 'cheesy' show for adults but is really aimed at kids and as Jay said, he gets several kids to participate

Cheers,

TC
Well done Luci - keep us informed. Will you book the shows before you go?
Don't want to go :offtop here, but we are thinking of booking Le Reve before we go as there is a special offer on Travel Zoo for tickets at $79 instead of $119, but the other shows we want to see are usually available at the half price ticket booths so we will buy them on the day.

The shows we are thinking of seeing are Le Reve, Legends in Concert (for the umpteenth time), Carrot Top, Defending the Caveman and George Wallace.

I am going to try and split the last two posts from here and merge them with the Las Vegas Shows topic. Hope I don't lose them into the ether.

luci :wave
Mmmm I'm getting a bit of a shock here. I've never heard of Defending the Caveman (what is it???)........I just told hubby and he said it was on last year when we were there. How have I not heard of it - I thought I knew everything about Vegas.!! :que
Just to let you know that if anyone enjoyed the Rat Pack show, it has now left the Greek Isles and is I think Downtown at the Plaza so now you can kill 2 birds with one stone :tup

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.