Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi, you say the 17 year old boy is used to drinking thats what he is, is a boy!. I have children myself and would not be asking about legal drinking age in tunisia for any of my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Well thats your personal view. I think my son is mature enough to handle drink and as long he doesn't take it over board then I see nothing wrong with it.
Can't comment on rules in Tunisia , at other all inclusives I can't remember seeing older teenagers ever being refused , and if they aren't being silly , then I can't see a real problem. although would not want to think staff were in danger of getting into trouble
( remember he would have been classed as an adult when costing the deal)

If my 14yr year old wanted the odd beer I would have no objection ( although strangely he's not that bothered)
Thanks for the reply, that sounds great I'm sure he'll be pleased. But while I'm here has anyone got anything to say about the Magic Life Manar?
weve got 14 and 16 year old daughters and we've paid the adult price for them...i certainly wouldnt object if they wanted a couple of beers or glasses of wine...they both know about sensible drinking and what their and our limits are.
My step son also partakes in a watered down glass of cider or two whilst on holiday in france and we're be allowing the same in Tunisia all the wile he behaves :wink:
Our 14yr old daughter had a couple of glasses of wine with her meal last week and the waiter didnt seem to mind. He knew her age because he had been joking with us and teasing her. They do love the kids..... :D ......mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.