Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi glesgaandy.... :) ..from what i can make out ,you can not bring drink in bottles into the security area but you can buy in duty free in airside duty free shops,or you can take a chance by packing into your suitcase,which is what we will do.
we will buy a few plastic bottles in the resort and pack them well.
i have noticed that the price as gone up in the duty free shops airside,strange that i wonder if they(the shops owners are taking advantage of us).
just arrived back from faro airport £4.80 for two small cans of coke.
regards and have a drink for me..............john-doe......
That is how I understand it too. When we returned from Palma in October we did take a bottle of water to the aiport and took it through security with no problem but now they have adopted the same policy as us and you won't be able to do that. So really in one respect things have got more restrictive rather than less. It has only really helped if you want to take a few toiletries on board.

Pippa
For details of current security measures and hand luggage restrictions, effective at all EU airports from last Monday, please click on the link in my signature.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.