Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The breakdancers were about the best we seen in May/ June. They just seem to turn up at different bars as and when and perform. We also seen them at Club Exelsior and Club Atrium (Havana restaurant) on their Turkish nights!
Glen
If you have an open mind :que and not bothered by swearing and jokes of a sexual nature, then get yourself down to the beach front and see Bella Beserk. Its a drag act and its brilliant..the costumes and singing etc.... i think there are 6 different shows that you can watch. My fav is the one with Dolly Parton :rofl
Its at the beach front bar at Mehtap Hotel, Baccus bar i think its called.
Seen this act last year,and the year before, :rofl .Really enjoyed it very entertaining,looking for something different this year.We will still go to see Bella Beserk my daughter loved the dolly parton,this was her fav too thanks loulou :cheers
my mother lives in turkey and has told me that there are quite a few tribute bands in marmaris for about the next 6 weeks, once a week and 3 tributes on a night, we will be going in aug to see them, think 27th aug is the last one, police, madness and u2 that night
Hi.can you tell me where these acts are playing at.Id love to see madness on holiday.Were going on the 1st of august thanks xx :cheers
yes they are playing at the ampitheatre, some of the tribute bands are bee gees, meatloaf,amy winehouse and many more i cant remember all of them, but for about 6 weeks and 3 different tribute shows every night.
the tribute bands are on every wednesday 930 till 1230 it cost 20 pound each my friends where there last night they thought it was ok bootleg beatles from check republic also tina turner sorry about spelling
I know this is abit of an old thread. But seen as it mentions Bella Berserk thought I'd post on it.

After a little uncertainty wether or not Bella would be returning to Marmaris this year, I have read that he will be returning this year from early June. I was panicing as my holiday to icmeler wouldnt be complete without going to Marmaris to see one of Bella's many fabulous shows.

If you havent been then go along this year, you wont be disapointed.

Steve
Steve,where about in Marmaris is the Bella Berserk show?
Could be wrong but think maybe at Methap Hotel on the seafront - sorry that was last year. Have just googled his name and according to his My Space blog on New Years Eve he says he may be back in Marmaris this year - does not say where he might be though.

Manxpolly
I have spoken to him by e-mail personally. He will be back at the Mehtap hotel. It is on the beachfront, if you access the beach from Mcdonalds, turn left, and it is a few bars up.

Steve
Bella is not back in Marmaris this year, just thoughtI'd let you all know. Apparently Bacchus bar would rather pay less for a cheap tacky drag show than a professional one.

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.