Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi OvalBlondie

I don't know the hotel you're talking about - you didn't say where it's located in Turkey.

How about if your husband buys himself a couple of pairs of long summer trousers? He won't need to worry then if he has to wear long trousers for dinner. Personally, I think men look better in long trousers during the evening, anyway. Shorts are much better suited to the day, and three-quarter trousers are seriously unattractive in my view - especially if the man is short.

The other benefit of wearing look summer trousers at night is that it helps protect men from getting mosquito bites on their calves.

Strawberry
P.s on the dvd it says you have to wear long trousers for dinner etc, but we did for the first night then realised everyone else was wearing 3 quaters or shorts! Found on google via trip advisor
was just about too post, that Ive been to an hotel it said the same thing but no one did it, I would guess it means smart casual and not swimwear
things like that worry me its way too hot for long trousers
Thanks for that. It doesn't say anything on any of the websites about wearing long trousers. I only know this from what I have read on Trip Advisor. My husband likes to wear smart shorts and three quarters on holiday, especially when it is hot so it is a relief to know that lots of people were doing this.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.