Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
wow i want to be there but have to wait another 2 weeks .... i cant wait to go back..by the way good pics..
Great pics thanks Polar. Got another 8 and a half weeks yet and cant wait, going to Pernera this time but will definately be paying a visit or two to Nissi Beach!
Weve got 12 weeks on friday till we go back

Glad you enjoyed them
I have to wait until September :bawl
wow they look wonderfull!!!

Never been up that end of the island before, but I am going to certainly look now!!!
Thanks Polar, I am staying at Tasia Maris Gdns at the end of May, is this beach nearby. Where did you stay? What was the weather like, it looked quite good in the pics. Do you have any more pics of the beach or nearby area to give me a taster?
Thanks in advance
Simmy
great photos weather looks fab went to nissi beach about 15 yrs ago returning to cyprus for the first time since then, staying at the brilliant apts protarus in sept with wife and 6 yr old cant wait been readig good reveiws on this place and apts, anyone with personel experience? would love to here from you
Has anybody got a hotel/apartment map that shows the ones that are on top of this beach???

Also, what is the surrounding area like???
Take a look at the maps in this post here: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=71183

Kath HT Admin
Just come back from the Adam's beach hotel at Nissi beach and the weather, apart from being cloudy this Tuesday, was superb. Really liked the area as it's away from Ayia Napa but not too far if you want a change of pace!. The Adam's beach is a brilliant hotel by the way thoroughly recommend it , has to be the best half board we have ever had
Hi Garry,
we have stayed at the Brilliant Apartments twice and found them very spacious and clean. Some of the ground floor apartments have huge balconies, if you can get one of these it is handy for the little one to play on. Location is good, you can walk through the Eden Square development to the main street and the beach, but you are far enough away not to be affected by noise at night. The swimming pool is good, and plenty of sunbeds. You will be walking distance to the large playground with the cars and trucks (50p a go) mini golf and train- just turn right out of hotel. Our grandson loved this place, the only trouble we had was getting him out ! Georges minimarket also right out of hotel, very friendly service and adequate for milk, bread etc. If you want more shopping there is a bigger supermarket up towards Paralimni. Best restaurants we found near the Brilliant were Diva and Rocks. We are also going in September this year, but have booked the Seagull aprtments in Pernera to be near the diving school. Hope you have a good holiday.
Thanks polar great pics i will be on that beach on 7th may cant wait whats the weather like out there at the moment
Simdav, the Tasia Maris is in Sandy Bay, which is the next bay towards Ayia Napa. It's a lot quieter there and well sheltered. I've got some pics in the albums - somewhere.

Found it! Thanks to image cave.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Parky/TasiaMaris-sandybay-copy.jpg
  • Edited by PARKY45 2006-04-23 21:30:54
Cheers, I appreciate that. Do you know where the Tasia Maris Garden Apts are in relation to the picture (I can see the Tasia Maris Hotel straight ahead.

Thanks
Sorry, no idea, but there is a map of the area available-somewhere. You'll have to trawl way back to last year to find it, but it's on here somewhere.

Parky
Tasia Maria Gardens as you look to the left of the beach picture a road leads straight round to the Tasia Maria apartments, its just a stones throw away .. I love this beach and we use the taverna on the hill to the right in the picture. :) :)
hi had a look round these appts last year, and very nice also, handy for sandy bay, about 2 mins walk u will enjoy location cheers
Here are 3 more I took in 2004.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Parky/SANDYBAY3.jpg

The Bunjee jump near Nissi Beach is in the middle

http://usera.imagecave.com/Parky/SANDYBAY2.jpg

This is the bit where most of the snorkelling is done.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Parky/SANDYBAY1.jpg

and from what Elizabethmcphee says, the Villas are on the left under the palms.

Thats yer lot.[/img]
  • Edited by PARKY45 2006-04-24 09:28:36
By the way, it was lousy weather the day I took those. Late September - it rained in Huddersfield.

I'm just getting to grips with the photo stitching again, after 12 months.

Practising for May.

Parky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.