Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The Lighthouse Appartments in Icmeler are lovely.
I'd also recommend the Lighthouse Apartments. They were only built last year and are superb, like a home from home - TV with numerous channels, large one bedroom apartments, fully equipped kitchenette and nice bathrooms. There are only 7 aparts so you need to get in there quick, they fill up everso quickly!
Pool area is lovely - pool not huge, but big enough with plenty of sunbeds and of course you're above one of the best restaurants in Icmeler!

Mazz
I would recomend the Iguana Apartments if your looking for a well equiped apartment.
Palm Garden are good. Good reviews on this site.

Laurence
yeah i fancy the Iguana Apartments....anyone been?
I have stopped in the Iguana Apartments about four times and they were superb.
This was over two years ago when the apartments were run by ICR.
We havent used these aparts since 5 were taken over by others.
As from this year the Apartments are again known as the Iguana Apatments and are run by ICR.

I would have no hesitation in booking them again now, as they are central and tick all the boxes of the type of apartments we like.

Gene
Hi

We are also considering Icmeler for our holiday next July (flights to Dalaman booked already!).

We would prefer 2 bed apartments that are well equipped, good location etc so really interested to see the replies to your post (didn't feel it was worth starting a new post as question so similar).

We've been to Ovacik twice and love the area plus know of good accommodation so if can't find anything to compare in Icmeler we'll go back to Ovacik.

We are a family of 4 (who like to spread out!) but may be travelling in a party of 10.

Can't wait to go back to Turkey though, wherever we stay!

Kim (Holidaygang)
Here is the link to both the one bedded and two bedded Iguana Apartments

http://www.icmeleronline.com/icmeler_apartments.php

Gene
the tolan apartments are really nice we have stayed there for the last 3 years
Just back from 2 lovely weeks at the Lighthouse, very, very nice apartments.

The Iguana apartments are also very good, but there downside is they are next door to the antik, one of the poorest places to eat in Icmeler. Every time you walk past, you will get hassel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.