General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I booked through Thomson teletext this June a week before we went.We were in a new 5star AI hotel for 1 week for £239.The lady sat next to me on the plane was going for 2 weeks for £520.The "rooms" had a double bed,TV and full bathroom also a twin bedded room with TV and shower room.It was perfect for families and on their website children up to aged 14 were free but I suspect Thomson were charging more than just the cost of the flight.I would hang on as June seems to be a month for good late deals.
i have the same requirements as yourself! ive managed to get a really good deal with thomsons for june 2008, best prices were for ibiza, majorca and minorca
Where are you going? The Thomson website doesn't seem to have many AI hols going out of Cardiff at all - I'm especially interested in Majorca. I'm wondering if the flights have gone or something!!
3rd june i go for 11nights it easier to call thomson shop they can do a search quickly then look it up on the net i booked about 2 months ago and i know this week 2nd edition prices are out so its advisable to try and get something sorted asap if you want free child places
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.