General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Lanzarote Bay in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Good for kids, AI, transfer time from airport approx 15 minutes. just over 4 hours flight, not far from the beach and there are plenty of shops around.

It will be hot hot hot ....
hi shelley :wave

there is the first choice holiday village sun tropical in playa blanca, lanzarote, its AI, lots of kids activities and close to town and beach they also have apartments. http://www.firstchoice.co.uk - not stayed here myself but walked past it and it looks nice enough.

Or there are the iberostar papagayo apartments also in playa blanca - there is a main hotel and apartments which are set across a road but connected to the main hotel with an underground tunnel. the appartments have their own pools or you can use the main hotels pools. This hotel is set outside of town but it is close to the rubicon marina (about 10/15 min walk along the seafront promenade) which has shops and bars. I have stayed here - it is a nice 4* AI.

Other hotels i can recommend are the rubicon palace - though i think their rooms are all doubles. Nice 4* AI again with 7 swimming pools!!.This hotel is also in playa blanca (hmmm there is a pattern forming here!! guess where i usually go!)

I have also stayed at the Elba sara in caleta de fuste (or costa caleta) fuerteventura which may be worth a look, there is also a AI in correljo, fuerteventura called the suite hotel atlantis resort which also has appartments and is a good standard 4* AI

Dont forget to check any hotels out on the hotel reveiw pages on this site and there is also http://www.tripadvisor.com which is also worth a look.

fatcodycat 8)
We've just come back from Costa Adeje in Tenerife, a four hour flight. We stayed in the Hotel Isla Bonita it is a four star all inclusive and has just what you're looking for. We have two young kids and the rooms are perfect, there are two bedrooms each with there own patio doors, so you can have that drink on the balcony whilst the kids sleep and you won't disturb them! It's also all inclusive so the kids get free unlimited drinks and ice creams and the kids pools are shallow and safe, aswell as deeper ones for the adults, :lol: if you need anymore info get in touch x
Hi,

:thanks so much, for your replys, i shall have a nosey at some prices, reviews ect.

it seems that you all enjoyed the canaries, so i shall defo put it on my long short list, lol :wink

minxy106, how far away is the isla bonita from las americas, and who did you book with ?

i can see i am going to have fun with this

:lol:

thanx, Shelley :wave
Don't forget to check http://www.eclipse.co.uk which is the direct selling arm of First Choice and should be cheaper. :wink:

luci :wave
Check out the Costa Daurada. 20 minutes or so from Reus airport. Beautiful beaches. We stay at the Villamarina, they have a kids club. Its not apartments but its all-inclusive which with little ones is a god send. Cos if they dont like what you got them just go up and get something else.
luci,that link takes to a broadband supplier?cheers kev
Hiya Shelley!!

The Isla Bonita Hotel is in Costa Adeje which is almost in walking distance to Las Americas, we used the bus to get there and it took no more than 5 mins! Costa Adeje itself is a great resort though, you may not need Las Americas.
Hey

We went to the Hotel Esperides Beach in Rhodes and had a great time. The hotel is situated well away from the hustle and busstle of Faliraki, and there is a small shopping centre located a short walk down the beach or via the road. The hotel is located directly on the beach, and is great for the kids, as there are 2 waterslides, bumper cars, a caurosel, and candy floss and pop-corn available every day. Also, the main tour-operators, such as JMC, Direct Holidays, First Choice and Portland direct all do this hotel, and most have thier own kids clubs too, but the hotel animation team are out of this world and make sure you have a holiday you'll never forget.

Rhodes is approx 4hour flight away from the UK, flying days being a Saturday and Wendesday. I would reccommend an evening/night flight due to you having to queue outside the terminal to scan your cases and it gets very hot during the mid-day sun, but this will not detract from a great island. Theres so much to see and do!!

Hope this helps. I know we had a great time and im sure you would too if you chose the Esperides!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.