Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
sorry i cant think of anything like that on cyprus, the nearest i can think of [during high season] would be the Aliathalon holiday village on the outskirts of Pafos

yasus
wizard
Thx Wiz!

Am currently looking at the amethus - it's not lykia of course, and the kids club cant work because my girl is 2 and would be with us.. while boy - 4 would be with kids club! will checkout that other linkage

thanks!!

Al
is she a big 2 or a standard 2 [sounds silly i know but at the Aliathalon they allowed my grandaughter in the clu [age 2y9months but in 4 to 5 clothing ..tall not fat]]

yasus
wizard
If you are looking for kids clubs I think you may be better to look at the Thomson listed hotels.

They usually do a good arrangement and I believe they operate in the Atlantica Oasis hotel in Limassol plus the Atlantica also have their own kids club in operation.

The Atlantica Oasis was recently upgraded and they have closed again now until March for some more improvements. They have an excellent outdoor pool with a pirate ship for the kids and I think there is a small slide into the pool.

If you want exclusive hotels than you are better to look at the Four Seasons. They do cater for children and also at the Miramare (says 5* on Thomson website but the official rating is 4* same as the Atlantica Oasis).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.