Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Alcudia Pins is not in Alcudia. It is in Playa de Muro and is 8 kilometres from the actual port of Alcudia.

In Alcudia itself, nowhere is that far from the beach unless you opt for hotels that by the sound of it wouldn't interest you anyway.

There are two main parts to Port Alcudia. The Bellevue area, where the majority of people stay, and the port area and marina. In the former, the only 4-stars SC that might come into the equation are the Orquidea Playa and the Iberostar Ciudad Blanca, though the Ciudad Blanca may be only all inclusive in August. Also the Princesa at the Sunwing Resort. There are also quite good 3-stars like the Viva Sunrise. In the port area, there are the Estrella del Mar and Coral del Mar and the Alcudiamar Botel though I'm not sure about SC there.
try the sol de alcudia and the sol alcudia centre
both have good locations just got back from alcudia had a look at both of theese when out there :lol:
Hi, Thanks for the info, I will do some research on these hotels.
Kerry
hi, we've just booked for the Grupotel Port d'alcudia and the reviews on it are fab, you may want to have a look.
i seen the port d alcudia when i was out there but there are more central apts than these, port d alcudia was near where i stayed and walking to the bellvue strip was about 15 mins and to the marina was about 20 mins
we went into the Viva Golf to get a taxi 1 night (as were staying at a sister hotel) it was very swish and 3 mins from port and beach :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.