Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
hi martyn
we have been to casares twice before and are going again in september.If you take a look at the following website http://www.sunnyspanishholidays.com you can see where we stay and there is also information about the surrounding area.I wouldn't say it was that suitable for teenagers as there isn't that much nightlife in the immediate vicinity,you would have to travel into one of the larger resorts.It is a very good base for exploring the area and a car is essential.There is a lovely marina at peurto duquesa a mile or so south with nice restaurants and a few bars.The beach is ok with fine dark sand(and a beach bar).It was later in the year on our previous visits and was really quiet so it will be interesting to see what it's like earlier in the season.Any more questions please ask.

regards
sharpy
I have had a house in Estepona for the past 12 years so I know the area fairly well. I would agree with the previous poster regarding a car. There isn't a lot of nightlife for teenagers. except for weekends. Beaches are good. You are actually nearer to San Luis de Sabinillas than Casares. Any questions just ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.