Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
LOUIS PHAETON
99 Posts
We are travelling in Oct and I have E.Mailed the hotel asking for a ground floor overlooking the pool as I have a problem with my leg. Looking at the pictures I can't see any rooms by the pool are there any?

Michelle
hi michelle yes there is rooms by the pool. these rooms are situated on side of hotel closest to airport. there isnt a lot as grounds are quite spacious . but ask for oneon airport side :D
I go to the phaethon every year and for the last 2 years we have had the same room which is g146 which over looks the pool but its not on the side its opposite the shallow end of the pool. We emailed them this year asking them for the same room and we got it they are very helpful. Have a good time :D
Hi, I am on the verge of booking the Louis Phaethon Beach Club Hotel for 2 weeks, I have read all the reports, but wondered if anybody here had any comments???

EDIT: Merged with previous topic, which you may have missed
David HT Mod
Hi,
We stayed there all inclusive in July last year. It was fantastic no faults at all. Im sure you will have a great time.
Claire.x
So when people get married here, does it affect the other guests?? ie pool closure??

Do they allocate sun beds??

Is there a dress code for dinner?

Air con in bedrooms?

Not sure if its going to be a bit on the large and noisy side for us???
Hi ive been to the phaethon hotel every year for the last 4 years and hopefully going in september.Its a fantastic hotel and all the staff are so friendly.
Weddings dont affect the other guests at all.
They dont allocate sun beds but we usually go in june and theres enough for everyone.
Gentleman have to wear long trousers for dinner but can change into shorts afterwards,last year they were quite strict about it no 3/4 lenths were allowed.
Theres air conditioning in the rooms and it does work.
It is a large hotel but its not that noisey,i suppose it depends on when your thinking of going,i know in august it gets very busy.
Im sure if you book you will have a great time.
hope this helps.
Thanks Kerrie, we are looking at going in May.

Just cant decide between the Louis Imperial or the Louis Beach!!!
we are going to louis pheathon beach hotel in july anybody been there whats it like also what is dress code for men in restruant in evenings ie long trousers it will be our first visit to cyprus after 6 in ibiza
Hi there, you are in for a treat. However, do yourself a favour and read the reviews on this site. Although you may find 1 which is not too good the rest will confirm that the Phaethon is terrific.

The food in both quality and quantity is fabulous, the staff can't do enough to please you and the animation team are also terrific.

Accommodation is good and the hygiene standards are second to none.

The pool is spotlessly clean and the quality of the water is checked several times a day.

If you're not going All Inclusive I suggest you upgrade on arrival and you'll really have a holiday to remember.
We have reviews for this hotel HERE.

You'll find the hotel's website HERE.

Pippy :D
Ive been to the phaethon every year for the last 4 years its fantastic you will have a brilliant time and yes men do have to wear long trousers in the restaurant in the evening.
thanks have looked at reviews cant wait to get there
Hi there,

Can men wear 3/4 trousers or does it have to be full length?
:?:
Thanks
Hi There,

I'm afraid that you will have to wear full length, 3/4 are not allowed in the dining room in the evening. However, once you have eaten you can change into whatever you like as the rest of the hotel is fairly relaxed.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions, please ask.
Hi I am thinking of visiting the Phaethon Beach club and wondered whether you can upgrade to all inclusive on arrival and how much it is?

Thanks

EDIT: Merged with existing topic
Davdi HT Mod
Hi Sarababes

Yes you can upgrade, if you e-mail the hotel they will give you a price.
Don't forget to say if you are upgrading from FB or HB, Adult and child, the price will be different.
Great hotel went 2 years ago food to die for, well worth upgrading, but be prepared to put on weight.
Have a great holiday. Phaethon@louishotels.com

Regards

Mari
:lol:
Hi Mari

Thanks very much, I will contact the Hotel direct. Perhaps I should start my diet now????

Sara
:roll:

A bit of a stab in the dark - but I'll ask anyway - does anyone know the room number of the room 2nd floor with sv overlooking the pirate ship nearest the pool.

Please help as I cant remember and the room has fond memories for me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.