Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
No doubt you will have all seen the dramatic pictures on today's news with the sinking of the Sea Diamond. 2 passengers are unaccounted for and the remainder are safe and well.

Sue
Just another reason not to sail with ANY ship owned by louis they have such a poor safty record..And who do Thomsons lease thier ships from :roll:
I know little about this Company other than that they tours to from Cyprus to the Holy Land and Egypt.
I didn't ever said with them but I know some who did and were happy and others who were unhappy.
These tours have reduced in no because of the unrest in the these Countries.
All I know about the current situation is what I have heard and seen on TV in that there was general panic. The alarm one man said consisted of staff running along the corridors banging on doors saying lifejackets.
One man said he looked in the corridor and it was water was pouring along it. He went into his room again to collect his life jacket and by this time the water was up to his ankles.
No doubt there be others who will give their views. If you say they have a poor safety record then this seriously needs to be addressed.
Perhaps this will make some uneasy who are being offered cruises on the Daily Express offer?

Sue
For Information - Louis own and operate all the Thomson fleet, apart from Celebration.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.