Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,Have look on http://www.a2zmallorca.com
There's a lot of info about Majorca on there.
Have a great holiday.
Where you are going is a small town or village about 20 to 30 mins drive from the coast.

Don't really know much about the place, but I am sure you will like the place. Its not a resort, but if you want rural real majorca you will get it in lucmajor. I have driven through the place so many times but never stopped.

Mike
Thanks,

Its the Marriott Hotels flagship vacation resort (Golf & Spa).

I've been told the temps there off season dip down to like 10c and that off season much of the island is closed; any truth to this?

Thanks.

John.
If it is a Marriott Flagship resort you will have a fab time. If you are heading off in two weeks time you should see very hot weather. In and around the 30s. Have a great 1st trip to Majorca. 8) :fly
It gets cold in majorca from november to march, but you can still gets days in the 60's with warm sunshine. Places like magaluf and palma nova are open all year around, it tend to be the north and east of the island that closes down.

When you are going being inland its going to be hotter than the coast so expect 90's every day. Its hotter than tenerife on average but the sun is not quite as strong. The sea is much warmer than the sea around the canaries, 72 to 74 f around tenerife majorca the sea will be 79 to 82 f. Having swam in both in tenerife the sea was like ice cold compares to the warm med.
Oh stop; that all sounds too good - i want to be there now!!

I doubt if I'll be swimming in the sea, but i might venture as far as sticking my wee toe in - lol.

As long as the surroundings are interesting, the sun/weather hot and the beer ice cold - that's all I can ask for.

Of course a spot of company would be nice - but we all have our cross to bare; mine is travelling alone.

J.
Hi, I'm normally on the Goa forum but....

I'm interested in this resort Son Antem, We are going to a 50th B/day party there in July has anyone been recently? there's no reviews on the hotel.

Also what's the nearest beach resort to there?

Roughly what's the cost of a night out for 2 adults and 2 kids (main meal and drinks?)

Thanks
Arl
I have never heard of this resort, are you sure you are in the right forum

Biff
Its located inland - Palma side of Llucmajor
http://www.a2zmallorca.com/detail/1763.htm
Thanks for the information, I have requested that this hotel is added to our database

Biff
Thanks, I know son antem is a marriott chain and a golf complex (not that I'm into golf) but what is llucmajor like? what's the eating out like etc I'm considering extending the stay for more than a weekend.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.