Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Unfortunately Andy & Mel , we only have one review for this accommodation from last year and it's not particularly favourable. HERE

Hopefully one of our members will be able to give you first hand information.

If anyone has stayed, please can you add your review - thank you.

Kath x
Hi, Never stayed at this hotel but have walked past it many times. It has a website http://www.magictulip.com we have stayed at their sister hotel magic tulip and that was very good. The hotel is right behind the beach and looks very good with a lovely pool. The restaurant is on the side and is good. There may be a bit of noise from the bars on the sea front which is right behind so perhaps ask for a quiet room. I have talked to people when on holiday who have stayed there and they have all said the hotel is good. The hotel was only built a few years ago so must be modern inside.

Olu Deniz is a lovely resort and I think all the hotels look fine so am sure you will have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.