Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have read those reviews thanks.
Just wondered if there was any others who have been there and not posted on those websites?

Lisa :)
Hi, I stayed there a few weeks ago and it was good. We were first shown to a basement room which we did not like and went and asked to change which because the hotel was not full we did and then had a top floor room which was much better.
The breakfast was a turkish breakfast you had to pay more for cereal or cooked.
Never went half board, the turkish night the hotel run had a good buffet meal, did hear someone say that they found half board a bit repetitive but can't comment as didn't see it!
The hotel pool is quite small but always chairs and parasols around while we were there.
All the room and hotel were kept clean so I am sure you will enjoy it, we have stayed there 3 times and would again anytime.
Many thanks for that - what extras do you have to pay for ie: air conditioning, safety deposit box and fridge?
Do u know if the hotel has an email address?
The only reason I went HB was because it was only an extra £5 a night and if it gets boring we can always eat out.

Hi, £1 a night for air con, and £1 for safety deposit which is in reception, there was no fridge in our room.
They have a web site with email it is http://www.magictulip.com
There is no email address on their website

Lisa :cry
This is one of the hotels I'm interested in for next year - I've had what I consider a great price.
£1 a night for air ????, and £1 for safety deposit which is in reception,

Ladym are you sure you haven't made a mistake here? £14 for a fortnight. That's dirt cheap. When we were in Crete last year we paid £100 for Air conditioning :que
A Turkish summer 2010 is looking more and more likely :)
Hi again,
Sorry I was wrong just asked my husband who said it was £2 a night each! Still cheaper than £100.

You could try magictuliphotel@hotmail.com, that is what it was last year or I wrote on the reservation form on the website once just in the note section at the bottom of the form!
huge abba fan, personally i think you will be happy with your choice. I gave you a more detailed response in my karbel beach thread you posted on.
Have a good time!.
I just do not want a basement room and have emailed the hotel direct.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.