Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi we went to the Magico Bronzo in October. We heard while we were there that the family who ran it for the past 10 years, their lease was up and a new holiday company was taking it over.

It was in dire need of refurbishment, and there was talk in October they were knocking parts of it down and completely rebuilding it in readiness for the 2007 season.

There were so many complaints when we were there. We enjoyed our week there, and for what we paid it was ok, but 3 star it definately was not.
Hopefully you will see some big improvements for this year.
Would be interested to hear how it changes with a new company.
Happy Hols!!
Sue :D
i wonder if they are taking over their sister hotel the pink palace, i stayed there 2 years ago and it was the worst all inc ive ever stayed in absolutely dreadful place,health & hygiene none existent, food poisoning waiting to happen, unhelpful manager and loads of people complaining, changing to different hotels or rooms in the week we were there, we only got 2 beds for 3 of us, their reason was we got a free child place so we dont have to provide a bed !!! had loads of arguments trying to sort this with the manager so in the end had to call the rep to the hotel to sort it as it was the middle of the night when we arrived, so my 5 year old spent the 1st night in a cot with her feet sticking out the bottom !!! we ate out most of the time it was so bad, so hopefully this will get revamped too and better organised and sort out the food problems
Hi yes they are sister hotels and think they were run by the same families.
You were lucky to be able to call a rep. Ours never surfaced in the whole week, not even on arrival or for the welcome meeting!!!
We were with Vision Holidays.
Our friends rep told them, dont swim in the pool its dirty, its best to eat out too if u can!!!
What a good advert.
I know these hotels are very cheap, but if it was someones first visit to Turkey it would probably put them off for life, and that would be such a shame.
Hopefully we will get some good reviews on the 2 hotels this year!!
Sue :D
Will let everyone know when we return what the score is.Only 6 weeks to go,hope its as hot as last year for may.Can smell that puffy bread already!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.