Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Thanks Christine W, I think we will be booking for April, when we was there in October a lot of places had already closed for the winter, places like Aqualand in Magaluf and Arenal along with marineland, even though the weather was hot and sunny Aqualand looked like it had been close for some time, hopefully ulookubook will not cease trading like a lot of other companies are at the moment as that is who i normally use.
Thanks again.
Alan (BigAl)
me and hubby are coming to mallorca for couple off days in two weeks time the weather looks good at the moment is it warm enough to burn or will i not need sun cream, as anyone been out their in the last few days could tell me how warm it feels thanks.
Yes me too! We ae coming next week and would appreciate any advice weather wise!
Hi there

Off to Puerto Pollensa on 16th April for 7 nights.

What is the weather likely to be?

The last time I went was in July and it was hot hot hot!!!! :sun2

Bizzilady
I just got back and its just warming up in the day to be in t shirt and shorts but nights were cold needed a coat all but 1 night
Thanks Andy, I am packing today, so shall pack a mixture!
Just come back from a week in Mallorca.

Weather was dreadful....cold and wet, there was the odd hour or so when the sun came out but on the whole pretty dreadful.
:(
Just got back from magaluf & the weather was great. very hot!! :sun2
hi going to majorca 5th september for a week just wondering what weather will be like day/night for clothes to wear thanks. :)
Returned on the 10th June 2010. Lovely weather, hot and mostly sunny, Monday watched lightening darting everywhere in the distance at night and a bit cloudy next day, Wednesday very cloudy and humid but no rain. Doesn't look to good for next few days via the Met Office/BBC forecasts.
We go out on 31st Aug and I am getting worried looking at the BBC weather seems to have light rain a lot. I can get that here lol
Hi looking to go to Majorca for first week in october any ideas of the weather in general at this time of year. Thanks
Returned from Majorca yesterday after spending the week there. We had 3 afternoon's of rain and it was extremely overcast, the other days were glorious.
Hope its ok when i go.
going to alcudia for 4 nights for my birthday on the 24th.
fingers crossed :sun2
We're going to Calas de Mallorca on Saturday, and just been looking at the weather forecast - and its not looking good - was hoping to get away to some nice sunny weather :cry . Oh well, maybe they're wrong!!! Best pack my umberella I suppose, still it will be nice to have a break even if I don't get a sun tan!! :cheers.
When we were in Calas de Mallorca a couple of weeks ago, it seemed that the sun was out early and stayed out until just after lunch, then the big clouds started and became really overcast and rained for 3 afternoons. Worry not there's plenty of bars to shelter in :cheers
Oh dear, is it still warm when its raining or shall i take my shorts out of my case lol!!!!! What hotel did you stay in, as just wondering if the hotels have indoor pools? We're staying in the Callas de Mallorca Hotel. Is there much else to do in resort in case of rain?
Thanks Jane
We have been to cala d'or twice at the end of June and had good weather, next year we are thinking of going 10th-18th september 2011. Has anyone been on these dates? I know it will be hot in the daytime but its the rain we are bothered about and the nighttime temperatures for sitting out in. The weather history says it can rain alot these dates. Any help would be great please :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.