General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I don't wear any make up in the day, just Clinique sun cream as isn't oily.

In the evenings just some mascara and lip gloss.

I do take a moisuriser for my face as follow the Clinique 3 step regime so find this keeps me spot free and my skin at it's best whilst away!!!!
[code]do take a moisuriser for my face as follow the Clinique 3 step regime [/code]

Same here that's why I always use moisturiser.
Tempted by a Clinique compact kit. Very much so.....
Well worth the money, and I keep it just for holidays, as it's so easy to pack.
For Clinique products (and infact, many many more) have a look at this...

(Of course there should be no gaps at all - typed that way in case the correct way gets it removed. :tup )

http: / / uk. strawberrynet. com / main . aspx ? region = UK
Thanks milly, I've used them before for perfume and I can recommend. It's one that I usually can't find a discount on and not only was it way, way less than I pay here but postage was free and it came all the way from Hong Kong in a silver box with a bow wrapped round it in less than a week!
Hmm, just been on there and seen a rather nice very compact set from YSL of bronzer, 2 eyeshadows and 2 lipsticks with applicators for £23.50. I think I may have to treat myself.
I bought a really nice Dior compact at Manchester Airport , it cost £30 and it is a pink leatherette tiny box which is pretty and contains 4 lovely eyeshadows in bronzes and creams , and 2 lipglosses in pinky shades , it is really handy for travelling.
I bought the YSL one, it's on its way. I must stop myself from taking any other stuff with me, bar mascara. I know I won't use it so it doesn't need to go in!
Received my YSL kit - fabulous it is! Called Palette Sensation Soleil - summer colours and all the way from Hong Kong in just a few days!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.