Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
thank you louise 225 it was good to hear you enjoyed yourself at the levante park, with the snow lying here ,it's nice to hear others have had a good time at the hotel you have booked for lounging around the pool in the sunshine in july fantastic xxph :sun2
When: June 27th
Where: Cala Millor
Staying: Hotel Talayot

Cannot wait to see that lovely long promenade with the fantastic views of the Med sparkling in the Sunshine!!
Hi all,

Off to Viva palmanova apartments in Palmanova on tues 10th feb for 4 nights with my daughter & grandchildren, just the 4 of us to spend a bit of quality time together. I am looking forward to it although I know it's not going to be very warm, but must be warmer than here.

The children don't know anything about it yet & will not know until the taxi picks us up to go to the airport! Can't wait to see their faces ;)

Deb.
We are doing the same with the children when we go to Alcudia in May :D

We are telling them that we are going out for the day and then driving them to the airport instead :) They're sleeping at relatives the night before so I can pack in secret.
Hi Stardust, just read your post and it took me back about 10 years,that is what we done and the look on there faces is as good of memory as any of the hols, Have a good one B Sully
Thankyou for that :) , I hope that you have a wonderful holiday aswell.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.