Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
when may 2009
where alcudia bellevue apts. with grand children
also
when sept. 2009
where cala san vicente

we will be in CSV 16th -30th sept. this year. while we are there we are going to have a look at a small hotel the oriola. can't do it through a tour operator but there are plenty of companies we can use. :tup :cheers
When:may half term week
Where:Safari park apt Sa coma,myself hubby and two boys,really looking forward to it,we stayed in Sa Coma 5 years ago.
Booked cheap flights,and hotel direct!
Hopefully Magaluf in April for a few days , couples. Then Back to Sol Guadalupe Magaluf in May half term just Girls.
Havent booked any flights yet, waiting for easyjet .
When. July
Where. Puorto Pollensa with Hubby and daughter and possible other daughter, partner and grandson
June 27th Puerto de Soller.

Been to Turkey last 5 years running, having a change!
going to alcudia june 26th 2009 for 2 weeks staying at the sol de alcudia apartments :wave:
anyone stayed here before :que
Hi everone.. going to hotel America in calla de mallorca in August.... :)
Hi,
Going back to Alcudia Aug 2009 staying at ses dailes appartment booked direct stayed this year and had a brill time, Had flights with bmibaby this year £522 for four of us looked at flights with them for next year and are £1138.00 low cost they are taking the .....

Regards
Pete.
Hi Boots. Hope you dont mind me asking but how much were your flights and where are they from?
Been looking for flights for June for 4 nights (not school holidays and they are quite expensive). Have I missed the boat for cheap flights? Debating whether to wait for Easyjet to release their flights. What do you think? Thanks in advance.
i know this is :offtop but i got my flights from BA gatwick in August for £412.oo return for 4 people

should be cheaper in June

but yes all the FLights are quite expensive apart from minie obviously :tup
Had an email from Thomsonfly today, saying there is a special offer on Summer 2009 return flights. Palma was in the list, although not sure what dates were included for the offer, June is usually classed as Summer so it may be worth a look.

Louise
Hi Pargaluvva
Ba flights were £416 for four of us.depends where you fly from,if gatwicks not a prob dont wait for easyjet.
Boots x
Going to Alcudia on the 6th of October 09,for 2 wks,Staying at Paraiso De Alcudia apartments.I know it's still a year away but I can't wait,I'm really looking forward to it :tup .
It's over 20yrs since I was last in Alcudia so I'm sure there will be lots of changes.

Regards,
tofog68 :wave:
We normally go to turkey but, we fancy a change so may 12th we are off to club tonga.
july 3-13

club mac, alcudia

4th year running and we're there for me hitting the big 30. 8 of us going instead of the normal 3 so should be a blast
weekend in Palma end of feb and booked flights for a week in july but dont know where we are going yet ,probably Sa Coma
Going to Majorca with 3 friends in June (for a long weekend - no kids :D ). Went to Sa Coma last year but one of my friends wants a change so we might try Cala Millor or somewhere else if anyone has any suggestions (not Magaluf cos my best mate has said it's a no no).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.