Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
No worries, the weather in September is normally very good. Actually, maybe the best time to visit the island. The sea is warm, about summer temperature (24-25 degrees)! I visited for 11 days last year from the end of September until the start of October. Sunny and about 25-26 degrees each day. Perfect!
Thanks Oslo - that's a relief then. We're staying in our usual place - Mellehia Bay. :)
East Point,
I don't know if you will be in Mellieha during their village Fest which is Sept 1-8th. If so visit the church square as there will be entertainment on every night.

If you are going later than this then you will be able to catch the Malta Air-show which I believe is on at St Paul's/Buggiba this year.
:lol:

Im off to Malta in September staying in St Julian's at the Bay Street Hotel.

Has anyone stayed there? As ive heard it can be noisy.

Also does anyone know of any good curry houses in St Julians/Sliema or Valleta or Gozo? As my boyfriend is Greek, any good Greek ones.

Can anyone suggest any good rock/metal bars in Malta? any suggestions grateful.

also love my 80's music anyone been to the reflex?

One last question i do like my bars/pubs, but i overheat in places which are to hot, can anyone suggest places i should avoid such as hot clubs. Any suggestions for good bars with outdoor terraces.

Are there any bars on the beach?

thanks

who someone can help?

:D
we`re going to sliema on 4th sept for a wedding which is on the 8th

there is about 50 of us and i think about 35 of us are in the same hotel :yikes

i wont name it in case your staying there and it puts you off :lol:

we`re not that bad really :oops:

will the weather be fine for the wedding do you think

pam xxx
Sorry m&n, but been off the computer so have only just caught up with this. We aren't going until 18th Sept but staying in Mellehia for 2 weeks. Shame we'll miss the celebrations though. Thanks. :)
We are going on the 25th sept to the 9th oct. we went at this time two years ago and it was sunny and hot. The bay street hotel can be noisey but that time of year it is not to bad in the week but the weekend it may be a bit noisey. But you still have a good time mate
Thanks nick, as long as it's sunny, thats all I want !! :)
It should be mate. when we was there 2 years ago it was very hot. There is a irish pub at the bottom of the steps and it is frendly and a warm welcome mate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.