Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
map of hurghada
8 Posts
I've never yet found a decent map of Hurghada.

If you want to play on Google earth - the Titanic can easily be spotted at 27degrees 06'16.95'N and 33degrees 49'20.16 E.

Its well south of Hurghada - Nine times out of ten we have actually gone over it on our way into Hurghada airport - as prevailing wind means you usually pass from north to south over the top of Hurghada (which is on the right side of the plane) then a sharp bank round to the right over the ali Baba and Titanic heading almost due north again to land...
There's a not bad map here:

http://www.memphistours.net/images/hurghada-hotels-map.gif

but I can't see the Titanic on it.
well done apshelbourne - didn't find that one

You could add you own dot for the Titanic - it's a smidge inland (i.e across a dual carriageway road) of Aladin and Ali Baba at the southern end of the map
A good way of finding maps is to use Google's Image Search. Just type in "hurghada map" and you get loads of stuff. Often Russian, but what the heck.
Titanic Aqua Park and resort are located in Hurghada on the second line of the beach in front of the sister properties Ali Baba Palace, Aladdin Beach and Jasmine Village.

So it's at the top of the bottom section of hotels on that map.
if you just type in hurghada on the main google maps page it will take you to a map - click on the hybrid link and zoom in a bit - you should be able to identify the main road at least, and the airport! I can easily find the hotel I'm going to again - bright yellow sun shades, and it has a lagoon... :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.