Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
maps
15 Posts
Try:

http://www.hometurkey.co.uk/side_map.htm

This shows most of them. Which hotel do you want?
i am looking for distances between but beach house hotel doesnt seem to be on there!!!
Always handy to have a map of resort and surrounding area.
Thought this was the best one of Fethiye and surrounds.

*Edit please provide a link for copyright reasons and also stretching forum thanks Briar
thanks for that its Side i am after though!
I believe the Beach House is in the old town which is the promontory sticking out in the middle!
ok thanks for that, do you have a link to this map at all?
No just looking at rpbristol's link map above. Do Thomson have a location map on this hotel's page on their website?

Where do you want to go to from the Beach House? (There are many hotels in Side in the Sorgun forest to the right which are not shown on the map above.)
ok been looking at selge hotel from beach house hotel any ideas?!
Selge hotel is shown at no 11 on the map of Side. I wouldn't want to walk that distance in the heat! There is a tractor bus from the gates of the old town out to the dolmus stop at the main road. I should take that to reduce the walk. Or there are taxis available quite cheaply.
i will i go about getting on the dolmus with a buggy for baby is there plenty of room or not? how much do you think the taxi's will be?
Sorry but my kids are too old for buggy. Never noticed one on dolmus, they are just minibuses so I suppose it depends how small yours folds up and how full it is when you get on.
Our taxi from hotel much further away than Selge to Side old town was about £5 I think. They will give you a price before you get in. There is a taxi rank just inside the old town gate by the amphitheatre you can see on the map. The old town itself is pedestrianized apart from the odd car which seems to drive through anyway........
Really I think with a buggy and a small child you are best to use a taxi.
ok great stuff thanks for your help.
The dolmus's all have a boot at the back. The driver will put buggy in there for you (minus Baby LOL ) and get it out other end no prob. Denny
ok thanks for that i might give it a try!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.