Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
march holiday
5 Posts
hi tigerlilly,early spring can be quite variable in malta,its a season full of surprises,a touch of rain,some beautiful crisp days,and others that you can spend on the beach,easter time can be cold and rainy,temperature's for the month of march are,max 64f min 52f so its all a matter of luck really,perhaps a fur lined bikini would be in order !! hope you enjoy your holiday,regards,tiny6862.
Hi tigerlily,

I like Malta at any time of the year though I have a preference to be there when it's roasting hot. I was there in mid Feb last year and also in March a couple of years ago.

As tiny6862 says it can be variable. It has been known to be quite warm but generally from what I've experienced, its not that warm and can be quite wet and stormy that end of the year. There may be days when it's quite warm and you could sunbathe if you keep out of the wind. However be prepared for inclement weather and take a few jumpers with you!

Malta is much greener in March and I always consider that it's nice to see it not so sere. Compared with the weather back in the UK it's still much better and I think you'll enjoy being there - I know I would!

Trev
Cheers tiny and trev for your comments, i will take them into account not sure if we will go then maybe wait till may.

tigerlilly
hi again tigerlilly, good idea,!! the island of malta weather in may is so much better than march,if you can wait until the last week of the month so much the better as early may can be a little overcast at times,having said that, it will be warm and not so crowded as july/august,i do hope that you enjoy your stay on the lovely island of malta,best regards,tiny6862.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.