Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
March too late?!
10 Posts
March can be fine, everything is open but it is usually a little bit quieter, although next March may be even quieter than usual. It can be quite hot and humid particularly in late March and I wouls suggest making sure you have a/c if you are going then.
Always go March/April, only had one really bad humid year. All restaurants, bars and shops are open and have seen more people about from previous seasons - just as good to go at that time than any other.
Spike.
Hi, we usually go in Jan/Feb, but a few years ago we went at the beginning of April. It was a bit hotter, and seemed more stickier at night, but we coped with that even without aircon :que .
There were still plenty of people about, and lots of taxi drivers.
Blimey I'm not going till April and theres you worrying about March!

I was in Goa last March, end of, and it was fine. Loads of shacks open and plenty of taxis about. Everything was open basically. I wouldnt worry about it.

Just have a good time and leave some Kingfisher for me!! :cheers
hi jazz
i often go in march through to april and everthing is as normal till about second week in april when shops start to close and markets (night) finish and tes plenty of taxi sir taxi maam taxi taxi taxi about humidity starts to rise not much so go and have a good time
March is our favourite time to go and everything is still up and running. You might even bag yourself a few bargains as being towards the end of the season stalls are wanting to get rid of their stock. We were offered the entire contents of a guys stall at Ingos market once but declined as we were not in any desperate need for the items he was selling - loads and loads of stickers (or his display umbrella which he said we could have at no extra cost). :D :D
march is our favourite time as well :cheers
Jazz

Make sure you book around the 17th March, St Patrick's night in Molly Mallones in Calangute is a fantastic night and there are plenty of HT's to meet up with all on cofee of course.

Mike
there are plenty of HT's to meet up with all on cofee of course.

Haha don't make me laugh Mike. I seem to remember last year you all got very very drunk :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.