Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
There's a snippet regarding the Complex's location:-

set in a quiet residential area, yet located just a short walk from the Sea, Paphos Harbour and the many restaurants and bars Paphos has to offer. A car is not necessary here as you close to the local bus route if you wish to go further afield. For your convenience, a local shop and diner is approx 250m away.

http://www.villarenters.com/rent-villas/cyprus/universal/marina-complex-penthouse--kato-paphos-51465
as near as i can work it out on my map...

distance to Kato Pafos [harbor area] 2000 mt

bar street 1300 mt

you should be able to catch a bus [to-leoforio] round the corner in Leoforos Athinon [Athinon avenue] to the old town [or walk it uphill about 3200 mt

if you go to Leoforos Evrops i think from memory you can pick up a bus to the harbour [there you can change and get out towards Coral Bay and the Tombs of the kings

hope this helps
Yasus
wizard
Thanks to both of you....are there 'nice' places to eat out in the evenings??
if you look through the Restaurant recommendations thread you will find some mentioned in Pafos

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.