Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thank you. Whats confusing is there is another hotel website for the club part and then this one for the resort part. I kind of think maybe they are in the same grounds.

I'll soon find out as we fly a week on Tuesday. I won't complain as we paid just over a grand for four adults and a child (One week, two rooms, 5* All Inclusive).

I'll post a review when we get back although bits I've found seemed good. I just kept thinking there must be something wrong at that price!
Hi all!

New to the forum and new to Turkey!

we are planning on heading to Turkey for the first time next August with 2 other families ....... we're looking at going All Inclusive to the Maritim Pine Beach hotel in Belek - has anyone any views on the hotel and the surrounding area as we have read some very mixed reports about it? we're interested in doing things outside of the hotel such as water sports and exploring the local area.

thanks
Hi were thinking of booking an easter holiday end of march 2012 at the maritim pine beach resort belek does anyone know if the water slides etc will be open then thomas cook cant give us a straight answer also if anyone has been what was hotel like was food good etc many thanks :cheers
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.