Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
There is usually a very big market just outside Tarragona on Sundays at Bonavista - Not a street Market -but organised on a particular site.

There are also I believe street markets in both Cambrils and La Pineda but can't remember which days :shrug
we went to the market in salou on the monday morning, to be honest we weren't too impressed, it was mostly tat, shoes and handbags really, most the stalls had the same stuff, they wouldn't haggle and all the goods could be bought for less in the shops.
Found the market at Bonavista,a large cloths/fruit and veg market. prices of some cloths especially womens high,could have found same item cheaper in shops.
Monday.. Old Salou
Wednesday.. Cambrils
Friday.. La Pineda
Sunday.. Bona Vista
Whereabouts in La Pineda is the market?
Pacha nightclub carpark
Does anyone know if they have a weekly market and if so, its location.

Thanks
Which sort of market do you want ? clothes and other stuff or food one... Food one is in Via Roma and it's open weekdays. Clothes and stuff one is on mondays moorning from 8:30 to 14:30 next to the City council.
:wave: also the cambrils market on wednesdays(i think)
and la pineda on fridays in the car park at the back of the aquapark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.