Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have booked for next year and we are staying at the Ideal Pearl. I have not stayed there before but, we are looking forward to it.
Martygirl

As I have said often on this forum I am very biased towards Club Turquoise. Heading back next Friday for my 14th visit in 9 years. For us it has everything. Have a look at their website (which is out of date) but gives you a flavour of what to expect. It's in a good location, has good staff and a large pool that dominates the place. Regular entertainment too and very good food in their own restaurant. Alize is similar in many ways but is bigger, not too big mind you and it too has a big pool and entertainment.

http://www.clubturquoise.com

Wilson ;)
I have a similar bias for the Anastasia.. but i dont know anything different and part of me wants to try somewhere new. It will be a big step to go back to Marmaris and stay in a different hotel though, and weve already decided that it will be Anastasia in 2010 no matter what.

Thanks for your comments and have a good holiday! Even though weve just returned I would happily go back tomorrow.
Hiya,

If i were just a couple with no kids I would just pick which ever is cheapest out of the turquiose or the alize. we have been to the Alize 5 times and love it. The kids club and pool makes us pick that over the turquiose but I believe they are very similar... we saw the Turquiose a few weeks ago and it looked just as nice as the Alize (where we stayed).

Love Nikkixx
Well, I am Turkish nationalty and will give some really good hotel names in Marmaris.. Google the names you can either find their web site or some links about them..

MartÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚± Resort - Marmaris
Elegance Hotels International
Green Nature Resort & Spa
Maritim Grand Azur
Marmaris Park Hotel
De Luxe Hotel Pineta Park
Munamor Hotel
Aqua Hotel

I don't know if these hotel work with travel agents for bookings throughout the year but it's well worth getting in touch with them for direct bookings.
Thanks to all for their help ... we decided to go back to the Anastasia in the end. When it came down to it i dont think i couldve gone back to Marmaris and stayed anywhere else! We've booked for September 2009 and even though its quite some time away I am looking forward to it already.

Thanks once again
I'm with you there Martyrgirl we love Anastasia too and go back in August 2009. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.