Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Glad you enjoyed it wilson.......... the place over the mountains is probably hisaronu koy ( my village) or orhaniye. Its by far a better boat trip as the water is clearer and the scenery better...........but don't tell too many people......... :wink:
That's it CB ... Hisaronu (can't get the wee dots on this computer). Lovely place and I can understand you trying to keep the boat trips secret. :lol:

Wilson :wink:
Lovely in depth report Wilson.
That boat trip sounds idylic, makes a change from Marmaris bay which seems to get to many boats visiting the same area.

Thanks for taking time out and sharing your holiday with us all.

Gene
Hi Wilson

Good report makes you just want to be there. How did you find the hassle. How busy was it this year compared to other years. I go 17 Sept for 2 weeks staying at Karacan Beach and cannot wait, party time when I'm there for my 40th birthday not that i need an excuse to party!!! :D :D
Enjoyed your report Wilson, sounds like you had a great holiday as usual. The boat trip you went on is the same one we did in June, as you say the food and drinks were first class. We thought it was well worth the extra especially as you weren't crammed in like sardines. We booked ours with Icmeler travel centre. I don't know about Marmaris but in Icmeler the hassle wasn't as bad this year, what do you think?
I have just returned from Marmaris this morning and the hassel was certainly not as bad as last year I found.

Fiona
Great report Wilson, glad you enjoyed yourselfs, we are going to Icmeler in two weeks, wee've eaten in The Chef several times & have to say its one of our favs, is elvis still working there ?
Great report Wilson,thanks
kazzaCrad
Marmaris was certainly quieter than normal. The locals are saying it is even quieter than last year. We got no hassle whatsoever.

molley m
Just remembered it was Icmeler Travel Centre we stopped at to pay for the trip. As you say well worth the extra few pounds.

Geddy
Elvis :lol: thought he worked in a chip shop .... Didn't get any of the staff's names and certainly didn't see anyone resembling the 'King'. Did meet someone from my home town though !

Not been on for a while,first thing i looked for was this report.
Being a Turquoise devotee myself i always really enjoy reading them and can relate to them as i know the people you are talking about.
Was Izoo and Cenkay still on the entertainment team Wilson?
We also found the hassle virtually non existent.

Glad you had a great time,think i`ll go see if i can find me a cheap deal :lol:
Gunny

Izoo and Cenkay were still there. Unfortunately it seems a week after we left the entertainment team had a 'disagreement' with Yilmaz the head entertainer and all left. Bit sad really as I always think they try their hardest. I suppose though we only see them one or two weeks of the season and it must be difficult for them all with their personalities to get on all the time. Also ... go for the cheap deal !!

MMmm there was a bit of unrest just before we arrived as well.

Tis a pity tho,that`ll be why i cant get them on msn then,wondered why they hadn`t been on.

Yeah we think they have an easy job but they all walk about looking knackered all the time.
An the 4 of them were sharing one apartment which cant be much fun i suppose.
Aw well Cenkay kept threatening to come up and visit me when he gets back maybe it will be sooner than i thought :lol: .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.