Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
My daughter went can't remember the price but don't think it was that expensive.You can't bring in your own food,drinks etc. they actually went as far as checking their bags which I thought was a bit cheeky.She did have a good day but said that now she had been would not go back.Didn't feel there was much for her age (17) said she thought it was more suited to younger kids.But then again she likes all the white knuckle rides.
Hope this helps
If this is the new waterpark on the top of the hill I would give it a miss, too many accidents, water pools are too shallow at the bottom of the slides. I have heard of broken bones etc, more information somewhere on the forum, try the Atlantis by the beach, we go every year, here you get a 10% discount voucher http://www.marmarisinfo.com/waterpark also they will pick you up from the hotel.

Dave[/url]
Thanks for the information. Have seen the Atlantis Dave along the seafront although have never been in as we were staying at the Portobello before and there were 6 slides at the pool there. Staying at the Club Candan this year. Have printed off the voucher so will give it a try. Thanks again.
we went to the new park last year and found it alot better than atlantic
we went last yr and had a fab day but u cant take ur own foodand drink in they do actually search u, also the water at the bottom of the slides is a bit shallow, we preffered the water park that is on the beach.

*Edit please do not post in phone text Briar
my teens also prefered the one on beach front,said the aqua dream was dangerous (large bruises to show for it) waters to shallow at end of slides,still enjoyed the day but would not return,
we have been going to the atlantis waterpark for a few years now but noticed last year that they had started checking bags before you go in. We found the waterpark dirty also. The lifeguards andd the men at the top of the slides were not helpful at all. So we decided to go to the new one, it was very clean were were not searched as we came in and the lifeguards were very friendly and could not do enough for us. I have some great photos on icmeler on line if anyone wants to see how clean it is.
Just been to aqua dream water park last tuesday, prices were:
adults 30 ytl
6-13 20 ytl
0- 6 free

we had a party or 9 and managed to bargain with them including free pick up and drop off in a mini bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.