Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I went to Marmaris last year with 3 of my children and the loved every second of it, we visited Icmeler and thought it was lovely, bit more modern that Marmaris I think. Marmaris is really lively at night and can go on forever, Icmeler is a also lively but not as much choice. Im going back to Turunc this year which is not far from either of those resorts, so I can have the best of both worlds!!! Hope this helps.
we always go to marmaris, we do pop over to icmeler for the day, but have to say prefer marmaris, its much more livelier and i think a little cheaper than icmeler! :tup
Hi back from Icmeler last week and visited Marmaris which was great but Icmeler gets my vote . Stayed at the Marmaris Park which is fab fab fab hope this helps x If you go to Icmeler tyr the restaurant with the chickens outside it's really nice x
Thanks for your replies :cheers I think we're going to try marmaris but will definately visit icemeler :tup
Icmeler has a better beach than Marmaris and isnt as busy.I love them both and on my last visit I stayed in a hotel midway between the two. :rofl
Where did you stay, i was at the marmaris park xx
I stayed at the Club Turban in the Siteler area.
i'm biased towards marmaris! absolutely love the place xx

be back there in 48 hours!!!!!!!
I have booked flights for next year,in June Im going to Marmaris,and September Im off to Icmeler,love them both.
Must be Icmeler as everythings within walking distance, And it's cheaper than Marmaris also, Marmaris is well spread out and very easy to get lost in it, And easily reachable via the dolmus that costs 1.75 lira or if you use the Beledysi one thats 1.25 lira. Note most people who go to Icmeler always go back to it time and again for one reason The hospitality from everyone.
Just a wee bit of info ,the marmaris park is right next to the marmaris palace which is a sister hotel to the turban palace .

Bluepeterno1
we are going back to icmeler sept and want to book nice self catering apts heard really good reviews for castle apts although 15mins from beach anyone got any info on these apts or any others nearby :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.