Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We went there twice a few years ago and loved it. It was in June though.
Marti Hotel has lovely grounds and two swimming pools, it also has it's own stretch of private beach which is kept spotless, pool and beach towels are provided.

I There was not a lot of entertainment at night in the hotel but we used to wander around the town. Icmeler is a nice resort with friendly people everywhere, we have been 9 times so you can say we like it.

If you have got a good deal, go for it as this hotel is pretty expensive normally.

Not sure what the weather is like in April but I amsure someone out there will know!

Barb
hi

we have been the last few years to icmeler and marmaris for easter and the weather was a bit hit and miss. it was ok around 11am to about 2-3 pm some days so out of a week we had about 2-3 days of sunbathing around 3 hours ish,some rain and quite cloudy , probably varied to around 18-22 . evenings are cool and we found icmeler very dead with only a handful of places open, but the old town of marmaris most of that was open, hope this helps, will be better weather than here thats for sure
Thanks for that :tup ,
A few people have said that Icmeler Town will be dead - I might try Marmaris as there will be a bit more going on in the evening.

Anyone been to either the Elegance or Grand Azure ?.

Toffeemen
Our friends have stayed at the Grand Azure and although a lovely hotel, this too has lovely surroundings and the rooms were lovely but like the Marti hardly any entertainment but if it is abase you want then this would be perfect. You are in between Icmeler and Marmaris.

I would think the sea would be cold in April as it is just warming up in June when we go.

Barb
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.