Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Marti La Perla
18 Posts
My in laws have holidayed here fo the last 3 years and have not had a bad word to say about the place. They loved the AI, the rooms the staff and Icemeler, however I have 2 kids and they have told me its not a hotel best suited to families with young children as there is not much for kids to do.

i have seen their holiday photos and the place looks great, the hotel at the front of the resort on the beach.
the marti is probably the best hotel in Icmeler. Its where the rich marmarites have their weddings etc.
Thanks for your help,
I have never been AI before in Turkey, but on this holiday I thought I would give it a try, after reading various reports of how expensive it was becoming, so I hope I havn't made a mistake this time!!

Roll on September
I am just been told by the missus that I have to go shopping for holiday clothes, and she wants to know if there is a evening dress code for the Marti La Perla restaurants. I have looked through my library of holiday brochures but cant seem to find anything about it, so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Many Thanks
Not white socks, shorts and sandles :lol:
No I wore that last year
Cant be seen wearing the same thing 2 years running
the marti la perla is not the best hotel in icmeler the marti resort is,it is its sister hotel and much bigger but the la perla looks nice too
Hi We are off to the Marti la Perla (AI) in Icmeler in a few weeks :) Do men have to wear long trousers in the restaurant? My hubby usually wears just below the knee cargo type shorts during the evenings, would these be acceptable? Also my son is 13 would a long trouser policy apply to him too?

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
We have stayed at the marti resort hotel twice now and it is excellent. The pools are so beautiful, I agree that it really is the best hotel in Icmeler, although on the pricey side. I suppose you get what you pay for :D
So is it long trousers for men at dinner? Anyone?
So emailed the hotel and after a couple of days got a reply!!!!

'Men are rquested to wear long trousers at dinner'

Whether they actually do remains to be seen, I will post when we get back so you will know for future reference!
Had a fabulous time at this lovely hotel, would thoroughly recommend it.

..... and no, they dont enforce the wearing of trousers although I didnt see any men with very short shorts or sports type shorts on in the evening.
We're going to the Marti La Perla In Icmeler Turkey In July, there are 5 adults and 5 children going ranging In age from 3-60. Has anyone previously stayed In this hotel, could you tell us a little about It, what we should expect, how Is the food, cleanliness, drinks, entertainment etc....also we would appreciate some tips about the surrounding area, where to eat, go out for drinks and entertainment etc....any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks :cheers :)

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Never stayed there myself, but it seems to get pretty good reviews - only slightly negative thing I've heard is that the food, while good enough, does get a bit repetitive. However, it's in a great location right on the beachfront - there seemed to be plenty of entertainment going on too = when we passed on our nightly strolls along the promenade, there was always some kind of live entertainment in the grounds. Plenty of other bars and restaurants just a short stroll away as well.
Members Hotel Reviews for the Marti La-Perla, Icmeler can be found here.

Darren
La Perla is a good choice. It is a luxury hotel.
just come back from this hotel and found it very good .the only thing that lets it down was the food. found some evenings would walk around then say lets eat out we ate out four times which added to the cost of the holiday
no dress code in the restaurant
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.