Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
There are so many bars and restaurants near by it is difficult to choose one or two! Prices vary from expensive to cheap, but everywhere welcomes children so you have no worries about that.
Carol
Hi we stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and we really enjoyed it,the hotel is great on its own beach and the staff are really friendly,my husband thinks its the bees knees and if it were up to him he wouldnt go any where else,there is a lot of nice places to eat,the "dante" is ont he other side of the road not too far down and the food there was great they really made a fuss of you,you wont be disapointed,also on the same side as the hotel there is a little italian called"il sapore"the food was fantasitic but they were busy as i can remember.have a great time im sure you will,im going to paphos this year in fact in 5 weeks time cannot wait !!!!
we stayed at the med last may , try the flamingo taverna ( TO EAT OR DRINK ) staff very friendly or try frankz bar . We found the drinks at the hotel expensive so drank at the flamingo (opposite ) most nights
Thanks for all your replies I am looking forward to my holiday. I have only been to Cyprus once before and that was about 15 years ago. Roll on August and some hot weather- I hope!
Hi
Has anyone visited this hotel recently ? Thinking of going half-term week and wondered if it was any good for kids and if the food was ok ?
Some reviews i've seen are positive.

Thanks
Dan
It is a lovely hotel and they cater for kids. There are loads of places to visit in Limassol too. The Water Park at Fassouri just to the west of Limassol is a great day out!
Thanks.

What is the food like in this hotel ? Is there a wide choice or is it limited to chips and more chips.
I live in LImassol so haven't stayed there, but the food I have eaten at functions is excellent. They will have an international menu catering for all tastes, and will most probably have theme nights for the restaurant food. A hotel like this would not serve everything with chips!
Just to let you know that the Flamingo restaurant is no longer there it burnt down 2 months ago. Plenty of restaurants near the Med hotel. Johnnys bar is opposite the Four Seasons and has entertainment most nights and welcomes children. The hotel itself is great with different theme nights.
welcome to HT alterego. Always good to have "locals" on the forum :)
My mum is off here at the end of the month.Last time she went - about 2 years ago - they said that all the rooms were going to be having tea and coffee making facilities, not just the superior rooms. Has anyone been recently, to know if this has been done? :sun2
Hi Freddyfan,

Med Beach don't have tea & coffee making facilities in the standard twin rooms. As you say, only in the
superior rooms. I had this info given to me by the head receptionist about 2 weeks ago.

Loubychew
The Mediterranean Beach is my favourite holiday hotel in Cyprus!

CwB
Thanks for your quick replies. I will pass on the information. I loved this hotel too - wish i was going with her, but i have only just come back from 2 weeks in Cyprus, so have to work now. :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.