Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I stayed at the Hemara which is next door to the Melas and I am sure the Arum is next door but one to the Melas.There is a good map of the area where the hotels are on the Homes in Turkey website(sorry I cant do a link)Just put it in Google then click on the map of Side.The Melas isnt named on it but it is next door to The Hemera on the beach.
hi, thanks very much for that, the arum is only a short distance from the hemera, do you know if that is the melas hotel or melas holiday village next to the hemera, i think they're different places, but same company. thanks again for your help. :)
Here's the map of Side, showing the Arum and the Hemera.

http://www.homeinturkey.com/side_map.htm

I have stayed in the Arum a couple of times (very nice too) but I couldn't think of the Melas Resort Hotel until I looked at their website. It is the enormous one next door but one. I was interested to see that they have 5 bars, including Vitamin and Poo (sic). Sounds interesting!
The Melas hotel is right next door to the Hemera(very posh it looked!) and the village next door to that.
thanks very much for that, it looks like we'll be quite close which means my son can meet his friends--that will be great for him. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.