Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
arum hotel--side
11 Posts
Hi

I went to the Sister hotel the Hemera just up the Road. There were lots of activities on for kids even in Feb. I wouldn`t think he`d have a problem. Loads of football, table tennis archery darts etc lots of Boys games!

Hope this helps

Louise
off in a week with my mum - we were advised to book a double room as apparantely they have a double and a single bed....can anyone confirm this is definitely correct?
i went to this hotel (although it was about 9 years ago) and in our room we had a double bed and single bed in the same room and also a sofa bed i think
i went to the Arum lasy June and we had a double and a single bed in our room, Nice hotel i have to say...
Air-conditioning was a bit rubbish as during the night they switch it off and only the fans are running so you wake up hot.

the drinks are pricey so dont go overboard, we used to forget to settle our bill every few days and get hit by a huge bill. the cheapest bottle of wine in the hotel was something like £13
its always difficult to tell with air con - in olu deniz lasy year we had it off and I needed a blanket on the bed it was so blimmin cold!!!
oh yeh - we kept getting power cuts a lot, about 3 - 4 times a week, its a usual thing around there so i was told

The air - conditioning never really got that cold anyway, ive had better systems before
Hi folks, we're going to the Arum on 13th August for two weeks - hubby and me and two sons 17 and 14. Any tips would be welcome. 8)
Hi Bigbird. Think you're in the wrong forum. You need the turkey one . This is the Greece forum.
moved to turky forum

wizard
sorry, thanks for moving the :oops: post
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.