Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We've stayed in the Arum twice, before the refurbishment. I hate hotels but do have a sneaking admiration for this place. We found it comfortable, well equipped and the food was very good. I do remember the Antiqua wine with particular affection since it is easily the worst stuff I have ever tried. I have been looking for it here in the UK ever since.

Is A/I an abbreviation for All In or the grade of the hotel itself?
cant think.....where is the arum...is it between the sunrise queen and the paloma parissia.thanks..Gavin
The Arum is three hotels due West of its sister hotel, the Hemera and still on the beach.
How far away from the main bars etc is it? Seems a bit out of town?
There is a row of shops and occasional bars at the top of the hotel drive. Yes, it is a 35 minute walk along the beach into Side itself or the dolmus runs a regular bus service.

Here is the map of the Barut Hotels and their positions:

Barut Side
I've seen the refurb pics 2. Went in August/September for the first time, and cant w8 to go back in July. There is quite a long stretch of bars to the right of the hotel; they go on right into Side. The taxi only cost around 2€ to get into Side.
Just looking at prices on travel republic and they are doing the Arum hotel as A/I, if it is I will have to put it on a short list for the future.
Posted my review today as we just came back Sunday (not up yet though), thoroughly recommend it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.