Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hi its the hotel in mahdia thx
Did you go ? How did you get on? I am going in August with my other half and 15 year old daughter.how did you find it/ I am getting concerned the quiet I can cope with but the food I like to eat later not before 8 or there is nothing left is this really true? Pleae tell me the truth. Anne
hi fishy , got back on the 24th june, there was me hubby 13& 11 year old and my sister in law, we had 2 rooms which had interconnecting doors the rooms are quite large plenty of wardrobe space the maids change beds every day & clean towels.the weather was brilliant late 30's every day,the food was ok abit samey after a week there was not alot of choice for breakfast omlettes,crepes salad cooked meat tunisian breakfast ie veggies in tomato sauce. there is a poolside bar near the pool which is good for dinner you have the same waiter everyday tip him a few dinars and he will give you extra there is kebabs chicken beef and always fish these are served with chips there is also fresh pasta and sauce and salads,the cakes are very nice. the entertainment at night is very poor,the only thing that let our holiday down was the food its ok for a week then it is always the same and the entertainment at night, we walked to mahdia one morning on the beach about an hour there is nothing in mahdia we went to the market on the friday very intimmidating they wont leave you alone especially as my daughter is blond,all in all had a great time would go back tomorrow a holiday is what you make it,go and have a good time im sure you will. need anymore info just ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.