Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
just returned on sunday from this hotel. its only a small hotel with about 100 rooms, good location for shops cafes, ect. there own private beach is about 200 meters away. the rooms are very large with 3 beds in most rooms. the staff are very good from the cleaners all the way up to the manager,very friendly and helpfull. the food was very good,plenty of choice and well presented. there is a large outdoor pool and small indoor pool.the only downside the entertainment was a little low key, but all in all a good hotel
We stayed there last year and had a brill holiday and agree with all Silverscrim has said. :D
has anyone been to this hotel recently and can you tell me if there are bars and restaurants nearby? I have read the reviews on this site and they are mostly good but some up to date ones would be great
thanks
sue
Hi Bushbaby,returned yesterday after a week at flora park. Had a gud relaxing time.Hotel very good,maids are always cleaning.Staff lovely,food ok,you won't starve!Bars etc just a five minute stroll away,beach the same.Hope this helps Helen :D
Totally agree, it's a fab wee hotel, in fact away back in 3 weeks. xx:D
hi anna and helen
thanks for your replies. i have found a good price for sep5th-280 for 1 week hb but no transfer included.have you any idea of the cost for a taxi from the airport to hammamet yasmine?
thanks
I am not sure about cost of getting one when there. Our taxi transfer organised by our travel agent through holidaytaxis website cost £60 for the two of us for both ways.

Hope this helps.

Anna x
You were done Anna :roll: Hammam Sousse is between Sousse and Port El Kantaoui, so if it is before about 8.30 p.m. it certainly won't be more than about 15 dinars each way (about £6) and should actually be quite a bit less. My taxi from Sousse to Monastir in May cost under 6 dinar on the meter! Fares go up after that time, I think by about a third. Like all transactions in Tunisia you need to agree a price, or ask them to put the meter on.
:whoops :whoops :oops: Sorry folks, I misread you post and have just noticed you are going to Hammamet Yasmine, not Hammam Sousse which is much nearer. I tried to cancel my post but couldn't do so. I've only used the louage to Hammamet, not taxis so I can't help but I still think the price was rather high.
Med Hotels do a transfer to Hammamet Yasmine (Melia Flora Park)
Return shuttle transfers @ £12 for 2 people
Taxi transers @ £60

http://www.medhotels.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.