Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
MERRY XMAS
33 Posts
Best wishes to you also, and I hope 2007 will be a happy year for you. Maggie
And to you and your family too Mustafa. I wish you all a happy and healthy new year.

MUTLU YENI YILLAR

Catherine xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May I also pass on my good wishes for Christmas and the New Year to you, Mustafa, and to all our Turkish friends. :wave
merry christmas to all you on h/t and a great new year im off back on christmas eve for a few days ( for a rest ) have a good one
Love Health and Happiness to all our Turkish friends, Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year to every one else.
Hoping 2007 brings us all loads of great Turkish holidays, cheers :wave
Merry Xmas Mustafa and all our other lovely friends in Turkey. I hope you have a fantastic time and we will see you all next year.

Mary x
iyi noeller mutlu yillar,to all on ht, :glynis
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Roll on May when I'll be back for another dose of Turkish sunshine and hospitality. You can't beat it :wave
Mustafa,

A bit early I know but

Iyi Bayramlar!

Pete
http://www.dalyanholiday.co.uk
hi dalyanresident,
i really must learn to use the accents when trying to translate turkish words on the translation site,as your message just read,
good fit for a festival, :hmmm
What site do you use for translations bibbs?

Ben yalniz biraz Turkce konusabiliyorum.

Mary x
If you are using Firefox then try:

View/character encoding/more encoding/SE & SW Asian/Turkish (ISO 8859-9)

This seems to work fine with all the accents and allows you to read the real characters rather than coded symbols. That should make translation easier.
Basicly it means good festival. The muslim sacrifice festival is over the new year period this year so we all go back to work on the 5th.

If you wanted to be a bit more inter-religion you could say
Iyi Tatiller! Good Holidays.
thanks dalyanresident,i wasn't to far out then ?,and i'm sorry rpbristol you lost me on firefox let alone the rest of it,pmsl.
:wow Pete, Your Turkish is improving mate :D

As a Turkish I am very happy to see people trying to learn our language. When you say to a turkish friend of yours just a few turkish words, this makes them really happy

Hoscakalin :lol:
Mustafa
To everyone that visits this wonderful site, I would like to wish them all a very Merry Christmas, and a very prosperous New Year. My wishes go to a very special couple of people namely Mustafa and his beautiful girl friend Serap. God Bless you all
Happy holidays to each and everyone of our friends in Marmaris and Icmeler, especially dear Vicky and Mehmet and all your lovely family, the little sweethearts, (not forgetting Vickys Mum also), of the Rainbow fun pub in Armutalan, all the gang in Irmak Hotel in Marmaris not forgetting funny Mahmutler, what a lovely smile she has, and how good they were to us...Alex you and all the gang really impressed my daughter you were so sweet and kind to us, Bilnur apartments in Icmeler who were so nice and sweet to us and of course all at Icilay apartments whose hospitality and clean fresh airy apartments we never stopped missing since, all the holiday truth moderators, (so sweet), and all at I.C.M... many thank's,and all who visit this wonderful site, I really enjoy reading your post's when I've time of course, in case I don't get the chance again to wish you so, I'm sure everyone here is like me and up to your eyes preparing for the Christmas/winter holiday period, I'm writing this after 4 in the morning which is the time I usually have to stay up until over the weekend to catch up on all the extra stuff I can't do during the week, (like cleaning out presses and under bed's etc.,) because I'm so busy in my work during the week (although I have to be honest and admit I find my job extremely fulfilling and challenging) ah well at least I'm able to do it, but I do hope you've a brilliant holiday and do take care love Claire and gangxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mustafa, thank you for your kind thought/gesture to everyone here on HT. May you and your family have a very happy time during your own Festival. 2006 has not been a happy year for the people of Turkey. We sincerely hope that this changes for 2007 and that the people who cancelled for whatever reason this year, make the effort to return to your wonderful country.
Merry Christmas to you as well mate,, hows things when you army bound, going to altinkum next year as we enjoyed our hol so much. Take care buddy ,,,, chris sharon & the boys
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.