Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I havn't but I would be 100% confident that if Jaan said it was pure white gold it would be. I have e mailed him to ask and will post when he replies :)
I have just been checking another forum as I was sure I remembered an old post. Found it :) Madaboutgoa had a White Gold diamond ring made at The Jewel Collection and was delighted with it :) I will still post when Jaan replies :)
Thankyou so much tightjock, this is the best site i have ever been on everyone is so helpfull. Look forward to hearing what he says. many thanks maureen
Hi Callumn and greeneyedlady ~ I've been buying from Jewel Collection for some years now. My purchases (all white gold), include an emerald and diamond bracelet, .75 carat solitaire ring and a channel-set eternity ring. Both rings worn daily and the colour of the gold hasn't changed at all. Jewel Collection is the only shop I would buy from and Jaan is a wonderfully lovely and honest person. Hope this has set your mind at rest.
Hi Madaboutgoa that does set my mind a rest, thats great news very much looking forward to buying my jewerllery from jaan, the first of many i hope :wink: many thanks maureen
Jaan has just phoned and left a message (I was too busy watching the football and hadn't realised it was him :oops: ) He got my e mail but he can't reply to his e mails. We will catch up soon though :)
p.s. Scotland have just scored as I typed this and I missed the goal :? hey but at least we have scored :pele :glynis
:( you missed the goal. thanks very much. :)
It went 1-1 and I nearly came on to make a post to see if Scotland would score again :? .......didn't need to we won 3-1 woo and hoo :pele :pele :glynis
p.s. For the Scotland Georgia game I was in Goa.....back on topic :wink:

back on topic :wink:

just on time :wink:
:offtop Fiona is only jealous cos there are no Aberdeen players in the Scotland team (are there :hmmm :lol: )
Hi I have just spoken to Jaan, he is such a nice guy. Yes as has been said he definitely does White Gold. Platinum is not available in India although some dishonest jewellers will say it is but it definitely is not :no :no .
Thankyou tightjock i owe you a few kingfishers. :D Cheers
You are very welcome :) anything for a free beer :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.